Nominating Payroller as your STP software to the ATO
Learn how to nominate Payroller as your STP software to the ATO with our step-by-step instructions below.
Step 1: Find your Software ID
You’ll need to find your unique Software ID in Payroller.
Login to Payroller > Settings > STP Settings > Software ID
Step 2: Notify the ATO that you are using Payroller as your Single Touch Payroll (STP) software
There are two methods to notify the ATO.
Method 1: Select Payroller as your STP software in the ATO online Access Manager portal
1. Go to the Access Manager login page of the ATO
2. Log in to ‘Access Manager’.
3. Click on ‘My hosted SBR software service‘
4. Select ‘Notify the ATO of your hosted service‘.
5. Search for Payroller by entering our ABN (91 617 668 185) or our Software Service Provider name (Payroller).
5. Add your unique Software ID (Can be found in Payroller > settings > STP Settings) and click ‘Next
6. To finalise, click ‘Save’.
Method 2: Call the ATO directly to inform them that you’ll be using Payroller for STP software
1. Get your software ID from Payroller in the Settings section
2. Contact the ATO via 1300 85 22 32
3. Ask to nominate Payroller as the STP software for your business.
4. Follow their instructions. With this particular process, we recommend asking the ATO for help if you need it. Contact our Payroller support team if there is anything else that we can assist with.
Need more help using Payroller?
Check out our comprehensive tutorial on registering with the ATO as a Employer who uses Payroller, as well as our other support guides. You can also contact our support team using the chat box in the right bottom corner.
Try out payroll software designed for small business
Payroller has been designed specifically for small businesses to run STP payroll easily. It’s simple and cost-effective. Try out Payroller for free today.