3 things to keep in mind when choosing payroll software
Like with most things, there is a difference between good payroll software and bad payroll software.
These things might not always be so obvious at first. You have to know what to look out for. It can be hard if you’ve never had to do this before.
1. What do you need your payroll software to do?
- Cloud based
- Ease of use
- Integration with accounting software
- Compatibility and data syncing across web app and mobile app like Payroller software
- Track and edit leave
- View/edit/send payslips
- Add/edit employee details
- Add/edit overtime
- Add bonuses
- Edit pay runs before and after completing
- Edit superannuation details
- Produce reports and summaries
- Edit payment options